Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients1 cup unsalted butter
2 cups granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 jumbo eggs
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 bag chocolate chips
Directions1. Cream butter.
2. Beat in sugar 1 cup at a time.
3. Beat in vanilla.
4. Add flour, baking soda, and salt and beat until flour is completely incorporated.
5. Add chocolate chips and beat just long enough to incorporate.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 5 - 7 minutes.
8. Remove from tray while still warm.